Frisky, get the table!


As a cosplayer dressed up as wrestler Bubba Ray Dudley once said to me 'Frisky, get the table!'. It took me a while (and lots of Youtubing to work out what the hell he was yabbering about) but long story short - I got a table! And for the right price, this could be your table!

Weathered? Possibly, but in the furniture game we like to call it 'Seasoned and experienced' and this baby will make your next outdoor soiree an absolute rip snorter.



Put stuff on it, take stuff off it, perform an emergency tracheostomy to Uncle Phiz at Christmas, dance on it while people throw money at you while your clothes come up - a million and one uses!

Look how good it looks sitting next to some random golf clubs! (Golf clubs not included). How good would it be sitting around this amazing table and wax lyrical about smashing your balls about all over some grass and sand? I've never really got into the game myself but I sure know a lot about cold beers after whacking some balls!


And unless my piss poor eyesight is having a really bad Friday, I reckon those are limited edition Toyotahondafujima legs underneath it. And you know the price of legs you've never heard of are only going to rise so you'll want to lock this bad boy in right now!

A low low low $99 golf clubs not included. Seriously, stop asking about the golf clubs already?

Comments