Even more art than you can throw a brush at!

 


Well wouldn't you know it? As soon as I uttered the immortal words 'Art sale' the other day, the store was flooded with the local art community looking to sell some of their finest works on a commission basis. (If sold I get 25% and they promise not to come back for at least a year.)

Firstly, I present this:


GRAVITY DEFYING WALL CLIMBING HORSE - Was it bitten by a radioactive spider? What does it think it's doing? When is it racing and should I put a couple of bucks on it each way? God only knows. Gives me a headache trying to work out it so come and grab it before I finish chewing through my bulk order of Mersynofen. $250


TIGER WEARING HAT - Sharp looking tiger indeed and you don't see many of them left sporting headwear such as this anymore. Shame on you poachers. $250


SACRAFICIAL PLATE CIRCA 22.7 BC - I believe that's dried blood that since gone grey. Possibly served up a head or two for a cannibal feast back in the day. A hit for your next arty wedding? Don't argue, just pay me $250


YEAH I DON'T KNOW EITHER - Fair chance of it skyrocketing though so better grab it now for the low price of just $250! 


BATH FULL OF TILES, PSYCHADELICS AND CHICKEN SOUP - I saw a book once that said the soup bit is good for the soul. Not sure on the tiles though. Nothing worse when you're trying to bathe in said soup after some mushrooms and some creepy guy from the local tile shop swings by, empties in a whole bag of offcuts and then jumps in without warning.
Gary, we told you to cut that shit out didn't we?

Anyway, it's a steal at just $250


FUZZY THE LION - Incredibly accurate, you can practically smell the jungle from this piece -  roar. $250

Finally...


CREEPY HEAD STARES DEEP INTO YOUR SOUL AND OFFERS USELESS ADVICE - I'd make her/him/them sub manager if they weren't so damn creepy. 

Take it away, please! $250


Got any more art of this incredible caliber you're willing to share? Let me know: rexusenefex@yahoo.com

Comments