Muffin Mix Madness!

 


Holy undies on a church floor Frisky, have you flipped off your rocker again? Well I guess so considering this stupidly brilliant offer this month! 

Buy ANYTHING, and I'll throw in a kilo of MUFFIN MIX!

Hell yes homey, just walk out of my store with a new couch, bedside table, tv unit, hall runner or even a slightly stained mattress and I'll pour a whole kilo of the good stuff on your purchase on the way out!

Just imagine how thrilled your family will be when you walk in with a new hat stand...and the means to making some MEAN MUFFINS with this MUFFIN MIX!

It's while stocks last though and once this free bag I found on the way to work is empty, THAT IT IS. MUFFIN MIX ALL GONE!

Don't be disappointed or fail your children, come in and buy something now!!  

Comments